Keithley DAQ6510 6½-Digit Data Acquisition System
The DAQ6510 is a precision data acquisition and logging system that creates a new level of simplicity compared with the often complicated configuration and control found in many stand-alone solutions. A large 5-inch (12.7 cm) multi-touch display will guide users through set-up, data visualization, and analysis, removing the necessity of a PC and custom software for many applications. If you prefer or require a PC, a complement of IVI and Labview drivers and the Keithley KickStart Instrument Control Software are available to help with any application.
Set up and run a test simply and quickly without having to write a test program. The DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System’s intuitive touchscreen provides simple configuration with visual and intuitive test setups, real-time visualizations of scan status for catching problems early to avoid lost test time, and easy analysis of test data.
- Configure: Setup a multi-channel scan with multiple measurement functions using one measure and scan configuration menu.
- Run and monitor: Display the progress of the scan during the test to immediately see measurements out of range and limits exceeded.
- Analyze: Display and analyze results using the plotting and statistics functions. Use the touchsceen’s pinch and zoom capability to study results in depth. Use cursors to compute statistics on segments of the data.
Fast PC automation with the KickStart Data Acquisition Application
Use the KickStart Instrument Control Software to quickly program a data acquisition test on a PC. The software does not require programming; just enter a test setup using the menu screens. Then visualize your results in tabular and graphical formats.
Reduce test time
Maximize the amount of data collected in the minimum amount of time. Make faster measurements, switch channels faster, and scan more channels.
- Make measurements as short as 0.0005 power line cycles or 8.3 µs (10 µs) for 60 Hz (50 Hz) power lines.
- Scan at the rate of 800 channels per second with the solid-state multi-plexer plug-in switch module.
- Scan up to 80 2-pole channels for testing a statistically significant number of DUTs in a single test.