Tektronix DF-A0047 Directional Finding Antenna
Tektronix offers the Alaris DF-A0047 direction finding antenna for use in interference hunting applications with our USB spectrum analyzers and SignalVu-PC Map application software. The DF-A0047 contains multiple antennas and a user-selectable preamplifier to cover a broad range of interference frequencies and levels. Powered via USB, the DF-A0047 includes an integrated compass that transmits angle information to the SignalVu PC Map application for automatic creation of lines of bearing on the map.
- Frequency range: 20 – 8500 MHz
- 9 kHz-20 MHz extension module available
- 3 user-selected bands
- Internal preamp can be used or bypassed
- Rotating trigger-switch to control operating bands, preamp on/off and transmit bearing
- Horizontal or vertical polarization
- Operating temperature from -30 to +55 °C
- IP56 ingress protection
- Weighs 1.8 kg
- Includes armrest extension brace for easier handling in the field
Combined with a Tektronix USB spectrum analyzer, the Alaris DF-A0047 direction finding antenna makes interference hunting easy. Lines of bearing are automatically transmitted from the antenna to SignalVu-PC Map software, enabling fast triangulation on interference sources.