Anritsu S331P Cable and Antenna Analyzer
S331P is optimized for field use
- Direct connection to DUTs eliminating the need for phase stable cables
- Powered through USB interface (No battery required)
- Rugged and reliable
- Impact, dust and splash resistant
- Compatible with Anritsu Software tools including easyTest and Skybridge Tools
Easy to use
- Same user interface as the S331L
- Integrated Help function
- Site Master Classic Mode The Site Master S331P offers a convenient Classic Mode that is easy to use. Current customers with other Site Master models will find Classic Mode familiar and easy to use.
Site Master Advanced Mode The Site Master S331P also offers a mode with more capability called Advanced Mode. Advanced Mode has a much more modern look and feel to it, and many users will immediately appreciate the new Advanced Mode GUIs button layout and functionality. With Advanced Mode, users also get some extra capabilities such as 8 markers instead of 6 and 6 customizable touch screen icons for quick recalling of regularly used setups, making operation easier and more efficient.
- Efficient sweep management
- Store multiple file formats Sweeps, setups, screenshots
- Fast preview of stored sweeps
- Line Sweep Tools (LST) Software Edit sweeps, rename, archive
- Generate PDF or HTML reports
- Standard *.dat sweep file format
- Compatible with HHST Widely accepted by operators
- Compatible with Anritsu SkyBridge Tools
Anritsus SkyBridge Tools brings simplified testing processes to the DAS installation workflow. SkyBridge Tools enables reliable and quick creation of test plans, enables fast and accurate testing, and assists in report creation. This leads to less time testing, accurate tests, and reliable payment for work done.